What should I ask my parents to get me for my 21st birthday?
I feel hesitant asking for too much after this expensive study abroad…
although a car would be awesome but my mom did ask what I wanted.
- allthesupernaturalfeelings answered: Something fun to go do together as a family? A day trip to Cedar Point or a night out bowling or something? Make a memory?
- dani-mynameforevermore answered: A nice sewing kit?
- elfsmirk answered: Do you have a back up hard drive? That would be useful. Don’t get kitchen things because we have all of them.
- history-keeps-pulling-me-down answered: A plaster mold of Jensen Ackles’ ass
- artemis-elric posted this